Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Working on a trailer for my site

I'm interested in adding a movie trailer to my site (not this blog, but maybe). I posted a call for help and info on forum4bloggers and hope to get some answers on how to go about it. I built my site mostly using Netscape and I might be able to add the trailer. Part of the problem will probably be how much capacity I have at doteasy.com, which hosts my site. If I don't have enough capacity for a trailer, I will have to settle for something else. I'm thinking of including a still from the video with some dialog and then changing it every few days.

If anybody knows of a free tutorial on web page construction, I'd like to hear about it.

I also need some reviews of my DVD. If anybody would be willing to review it, I would be glad to send them a free copy.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger John Bill said...

Try http://www.w3schools.com/

They have great tutorials on html, javascript, php, xml, and more. The best thing, it is all free.

By the way take a look at my blog

http://www.jmaximus.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home