Sunday, January 09, 2005

I'm looking for independent filmmakers

Hello--

I've written several 2-act plays and have turned one of them into a full length video/movie. I call it a video/movie because it was shot with a digital camcorder. The movie is now available on DVD or VHS but it has not been selected as yet for any film festival showing. Theatrical distribution is not a goal.

I would like to know if there are any other low budget independent filmmakers out there who have also produced a movie or a video/movie and are now trying to market it on their own. If so, maybe we can share information, reviews, insights, etc. All comments welcome.

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may be some help for you, lots of indi film makers here -also a chance to showcase your work and create with others.

http://zed.cbc.ca/

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger georgex5 said...

Thanks for the note. I checked out ZED and I may sign up later. They seem most interested in short items, of which I'm a little lite at present.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home