Sunday, January 23, 2005

Do you want a $15 DVD or VHS for free?

I have made a low budget video/movie that is based on an original play that was produced successfully for a short run on Long Island, New York. I have a low advertising budget, which consists primarily of free copies of the DVD or VHS. But I don't want to just give them away. If you will agree, in writing (by email), to review the movie and post a review of it on my site or elsewhere, I will send you a free copy. In a few weeks, the original play plus two other original plays will be published in book form. If you're interested, I may include a copy of the book, while supply lasts. This is a limited offer. The review doesn't have to be a rave, but you've got to at least say something. Maybe: " I saw it and liked it", or "I saw it and it's not for me", or your words.

The movie is unrated but is at G or PG level. It is a romantic comedy and requires you to pay attention to the dialog or you won't get it. You can get some idea of the movie by going to
http://www.thelittlegreenie.com

If you'd rather buy it and then review or not review it, you can get a copy for $14.95 + S & H at
http://www.customflix.com/205824. There's a short trailer at this site.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello GeorgeX5,

My name is Robert and I'm from Movies Schmoovies (http://schmoovies.blogdrive.com)

I saw your post on my site asking that I review your film which I am more than glad to do. I love Indy films!

How to I obtain a copy for review?

Thank you,
Robert
crazy8tz@comcast.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home